This highly reputable organisation have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will have worked in coordinating operations, logistics or procurement alongside experience in contract compliance and quality systems.
As Project Operations Manager, you will be responsible for implementing quality systems, contract compliance and new business processes to ensure consistency of practice across the business.
You will also work as part of the team responsible for managing company compliance with contractual obligations and with the implementation of new project operations strategies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor refinements and improvements aimed at streamlining activities and increasing performance and quality
- Supporting contract compliance and ensuring contract conditions are being tracked and met.
- Act as a point of reference for queries on major client contracts and contractual procedures.
- Act as a central point of contact for information and issue resolution for operational quality and contract compliance related issues
- Manage the implementation of operational policies and procedures, working with key stakeholders.
- Manage the coherence and consistency of reporting, information management, budgeting and other key business systems and processes.
- Support with the development, implementation and monitoring of quality management standards such as BCorp, ISO9001.
- Advise and train project delivery teams with respect to company policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain the company’s contract approval process and the contracts database.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in project management within operations, logistics or procurement setting
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement cultured environment
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office and online management systems
- Experience using various systems and processes including database management
- Proven ability to operation in a team environment liaising with various and diverse teams
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Experience using own initiative with proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Salary: £27,000 – £33,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.