This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation in the outskirts of Bath.
We are seeking an experienced Group Coordinator with strong organisational and administrative skills, ideally with a background in working in a architectural practice or within engineering or construction.
You will provide first class support and project administration to Group Leaders, Partners, Associates, and their associated project teams to enable them to run efficient and well-organised projects.
This is an exciting and varied role within an organisation committed to progressing and developing their employees.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinating internal and external project meetings and assisting in the preparation of meeting agendas and taking / writing-up of minutes.
- Coordinating design & project reviews and attending when required
- Providing document control
- Assisting with the preparation of project appointments (inc. collating, printing, binding)
- Assisting in preparing and issuing client invoices and applications for payment.
- Assisting Group members with all Project tasking and Stage outputs (Inc. preparing presentations, stage reports, design and access statements and planning applications).
- Providing document control to all group projects
- Assisting Project Architects with site observation reports.
- Responsible for ensuring the regular maintenance of all group project plans
- Assisting in preparing BID information (inc. collating materials for pre-qualification and tender documents
- Arranging group meetings (inc. diary invitations and discussion agenda).
- Attending group meetings and when required taking of minutes and group actions.
- Assisting in preparing monthly group status reports and the monthly office meeting presentation slides.
- Organizing and booking of travel for group members (inc. flights, hotels and taxis).
- Preparing travel itineraries and coordination of overseas Study Trips.
- Maintaining group members CV’s and intranet profiles.
Skills & experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and use initiative is essential
- A background of working in a creative or architectural environment or construction or engineering would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. InDesign would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive and “can-do” attitude.
- A team player, outgoing and work well with others.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and fun team within stunning offices just on the edge of Bath.
Salary DOE + excellent benefits package
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.