Finance Assistant – 6 months
This is a super company based in central Bath.
Due to increased workloads we are seeking an additional temporary finance assistant to support with a range of finance admin duties.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties include:
- Processing of procurement of invoices and payments
- Data entry using a bespoke database
- Recording supplier invoices on Sage
- Reviewing and coding supplier invoicing and ensuring compliance with company policies
- Processing supplier payments including credit card and other payment streams
- Recording Bank payments and receipts
- Supplier reporting
- Receipting and processing consultant and staff advance/expense payment requests.
- You will need to be qualified at AAT level 2 stage or similar
- Experience working in accounting and finance supplier processing/payments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive and strong problem solving experience.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of Sage or other accounting software.
We are keen to hear from applicants who would be available at short notice.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.