Service Desk Incident Analyst
A new opportunity to join this innovative data organisation based between Bath and Chippenham. This pioneering organisation provide high security data storage solutions and services to a diverse client base within both the private and public sector.
Take ownership for the appropriate communication and management of all priority Incidents and Requests, following established processes
- Work with all Service Desk policies and procedures, including documentation of proper Incident and Request detail, logging all relevant information.
- Check Incident/Request information is accurate, complete and ensuring that appropriate priority level has been set, updating Incident/Request with additional information as required.
- Dispatch Incidents/Requests to appropriate resolver groups according to procedures.
- Follow Incident/Request ownership guidelines for each Incident/Request and assist in the closure, when resolved.
- Ensuring appropriate communications are made to all interested parties for Incidents, Request Fulfilment, Problems, Changes, Planned Maintenance and Business Continuity, in line with SLAs.
- Responsible for internal and external responses to customer service failures or Requests.
- Co-ordinate all planned and ad-hoc service work on shift in line with agreed priorities and service levels.
- Production of monthly reports and reviews, when required.
- To work with and assist our clients in providing contracted and ad-hoc managed service.
- Achieve expected level of productivity across shift, as agreed with Team Lead.
- Adhoc admin tasks to support the team.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year working in a Service Desk environment
- A minimum ITIL Foundation Level would be desirable
- Excellent problem solving approach
- Calm measured approach
- Excellent understanding of customer service
- A good understanding of change management in a contact centre
- Track record of customer satisfaction with a strong focus on results
- Clean driving licence
The role operates on a 24/7 shift basis.
Salary £32,000 + £6,400 shift allowance.
Excellent company benefits. Free parking!
The company are within easy commutable distance from M4 Chippenham/Corsham/Bath