A fantastic opportunity to join this innovative data organisation based between Bath and Chippenham. This pioneering organisation provide high security data storage solutions and services to a diverse client base within both the private and public sector.
As part of a close knit, friendly team, the role of Service Desk Analyst is to process and administrate service requests from both internal and external customers. The department is committed to maintaining high service levels and ensuring request fulfilment. Experience of working in a service desk or customer services environment essential, alongside a good problem-solving ability. You will have a good level of IT literacy although full training will be provided in the specifics of the role.
Please note, the role is offered on a shift basis 24/7. More information on shift pattern can be provided.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation who invest in their employees, offering continuous training and opportunities to progress.
Role & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Act as the focal point for all Service Requests.
- Own the Request Fulfilment process and lead continuous service improvement within this discipline.
- Facilitate all service requests with the aligned resolver group.
- Ensure effective communication with the customer throughout the Request Fulfilment process.
- Engage with and support the company’s security processes on Access and Delivery requests.
- Engage with and support the company’s financial processes when facilitating client requests.
- Provide positive engagement with the company’s IT department to ensure that the automation of the company processes and tooling is aligned to their IT strategy.
- Support the introduction of new services and products onto the Service Catalogue.
- Support the transition of new services and products into Live Service.
- Assist in the creation, collation and distribution of client service reporting.
Skills & Experience:
- Service Desk environment – 2 years’ experience
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear, professional and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work independently or within a wider team
- Excellent problem-solving approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A calm and measured approach when under pressure
- A natural desire to deliver customer excellence as a standard
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, inclusive of report writing
- Natural desire to provide excellent customer support
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction with a strong focus on results
Salary: £30,000 per annum
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.