Full Time – Bath
A fantastic role has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join this luxury independent Estate Agency in the centre of Bath.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and proactive salesperson with outstanding communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment who thrives off an increase in responsibility.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out viewings
- Coordinating diaries
- Obtaining new business
- ‘Presenting’ properties as furnished (organising furniture and interiors)
- Liaising with Landlords
- Managing the tenant database
- Excellently presented with a professional and friendly approach
- True sales person/skills
- Proactive approach
- Highly organised
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
Salary: £18,000 per annum (basic) – OTE after 18 months £28-32k
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.