Working in a stunning environment with beautiful views we are looking for a Receptionist/Night Porter to support the night shift manager and front of house staff. This temporary role is to start ASAP until 18th June and is covering an employee’s holiday.
- Providing night shift support at the hotel for all guests
- Keep all night staff updated with specific guest requests
- Meeting & greeting all guests, checking them in and out
- Being confident and a good decision maker when handling the guest’s requests
- General administrative duties so a good knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Hours are: 10pm – 7am
Monday – Friday (if you can work weekends this is a bonus but not essential)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy please provide contact details of how we can easily reach you to discuss your application.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.