NEW!! Office Administrator
Full Time – Frome
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a reputable company in Frome. The successful candidate will be an organised, numerate and strong communicator with experience in administration and business support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide admin support for all visits by booking transport, accommodation and catering
- Draft visit programmes and ensure accurate record of visitors
- Account for expenditure on visits and purchases, regularly informing the budget administrator/accounts department
- Add all new contracts to the system with all relevant information included
- Continually review the operations of the system and advise on bugs/improvements
- Purchase items of equipment, stationery and services for the office
- Ensure that purchases are recorded in the equipment register when appropriate
- Ensure conformance to the document handling procedures of the company to provide consistency
- Maintain documents and record properties
- Ensure all documents conform to the QMS
- Format documents, presentations, reports according to templates and QM conventions provided
- Proof-read reports and procedures to ensure accuracy and effective communication.
- Update contacts database, categorise customer contacts and utilise in conjunction with e-newsletter recipients lists
- Marketing support: update company brochures, assist in preparation, checking and printing, monitor stocks and liaise with suppliers ensuring requirements are met
- Manage deliveries
- General ad-hoc administration duties
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Typing skills: Ideally
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative experience (ideally)
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone manner/approachable
- Helpful attitude
Salary: £21,000 per annum.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.