A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a very well-established, market leading organisation within the media and advertising industry.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to join their highly successful sales team based in Westbury. You will be selling advertising space in print & on-line directories as well as generating leads for digital products including website, SEO & PPC to an existing client base as well as generating new business.
The role is part office based and part field based sales covering the Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset areas and would suit someone looking to really make a mark within a well-established, family run business.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and expanding team but also be able to work independently and have the self–motivation, initiative and drive to bring in new business.
- Generating revenue from both new business and existing client database
- Selling advertising space and generating leads for digital products including websites, SEO, PPC.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls, emails and meetings
- Cold calling (and arranging meetings where appropriate) with potential customers to prospect for new business
Skills & Experience:
- Field sales / telesales experience
- Experience within the advertising sector would be a benefit in addition to an understanding of online marketing
- Ability to generate new leads, form relationships and effectively close deals
- Proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- A determined, results driven attitude
- Confident at communicating at all levels
- Self-motivated, driven and determined
This is a progressive yet friendly, family run business who look after their employees and like to promote from within. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team within a company with a market-leading product.
£24 – £28,000 + uncapped commission
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.