A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a highly successful Digital Marketing agency for an experienced Sales Executive to join their growing team. You will service their large range of existing loyal customers, as well as bringing in new leads to expand their client base.
This is an amazing new opportunity that will offer the successful candidate plenty of scope to be a crucial part of the driving force behind growing the business and taking it to the next level.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience working within a marketing company, media sales organisation preferably in a similar role. You will need to have confidence communicating and opening new sales opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients from a huge database of warm leads.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Developing and delivering dynamic, engaging proposals and presentations for client pitches
- Expanding the client base and growing existing accounts
- Developing and building relationships with new and existing clients
- Unearthing new briefs for new potential clients
- Selling SEO, PPC, Website and Social Media services
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers
- Managing Business Pipeline
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Experience in a sales role within digital media and marketing
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a team player crucial
- Excellent communication skills
- Possessing a strong marketing background
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Confident in business networking
- Driving license essential
This is a new exciting role joining a small but growing team and one that the successful candidate can make into their own.
Salary of £28-£35,000 DOE + uncapped commission
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.