This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a highly successful independent marketing agency with ambitious growth plans.
They are seeking a talented individual with a positive “can-do” attitude to join a team who are dedicated to offering a great customer experience. Managing their growing client base, you will offer their customers exceptional support with all their digital needs and play a pivotal role in the company’s business growth.
Working alongside and within a very strong team of Project Managers & Business Development Managers, you will support customers with their digital marketing projects and campaigns including websites, social media, SEO, PPC and more. (Experience in selling these services is preferred).
- Managing existing customers with their digital marketing projects and campaigns, including websites, social media, SEO and PPC
- Developing a complete understanding of client’s objectives
- Liaising with and briefing relevant teams within the organisation ensuring both clients and team members are happy
- Completing project briefs for the project team
- Working closely with other Account Managers and Project Managers
- Developing and building relationships with existing clients
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and growing existing customers.
- Developing and delivering dynamic, engaging reports and progress presentations.
- Expanding the client base and grow existing accounts
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of working as an Account Manager in a marketing / digital agency environment.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Excellent communicator
- Possessing a strong digital marketing and sales background
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Some previous experience or exposure to B2B Sales is preferred
- Demonstrable campaign experience across digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and project delivery skills including planning, optimisation, budgeting, presenting, reporting and data analysis.
The company is a fantastic integrated marketing agency with a large base of clients and offer excellent opportunities for progression and lots of rewards.
£23,000 – £28,000 + commission
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.