Appoint are currently seeking an experienced temporary Project Support Administrator with genuine permanent opportunities for the right candidate! This is a varied role within a fantastic organisation based in central Bath.
- Implement and monitor processes to improve team performance and quality.
- Supporting contract compliance across the business, ensuring contract conditions are being tracked and met.
- Act as a point of reference for queries on major client contracts and support the management of contract compliance quality standards.
- Provide information and issue resolution for all operational issues and manage the implementation policies and procedures and quality management systems.
- Advise and train project delivery teams on a range of company policies.
- Manage the company’s contract approval process via the contracts database.
- Support the proposal process by tracking and cultivating opportunities by coordinating resources.
- Provide support on commercial proposals, ensuring all specialised advice is incorporated including relevant finance procedures.
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
£11.00 per hour
Monday – Friday
37.5 hours per week
Genuine temporary to permanent opportunity!
Advertisement/Candidate rejection disclaimer:
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.