Are you a fantastic people person who is looking to kick start a career in a business development role?
One of our highly reputable clients is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team in Corsham. Working closely with and shadowing one of the Senior Sales Executives, you will be mentored and trained to allow you to perform the role.
Selling data centre services, your client base will be within the public sector. As a combined office / field based position, you will be on average attending out of office meetings 3 days per week, travelling along M4 corrdior as far as London.
No sales experience is necessary for this role as training will be given but strong customer skills alongside the drive to pursue a career in sales is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Shadowing the Senior Sales Executive, attending out of office meetings 3 days per week
- Building and developing relationships with clients within the public sector
- Acting as a company ambassador and maintaining the brand
- Assisting with the maintenance and creation of marketing material to represent business
- Acting as an advocate to prospective clients, maintaining good client relationships
- Maintaining an accurate record of the opportunities in the system
- Maintaining a knowledge of products/services and their unique selling points within the market
Skills and Experience:
- Confident communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills – relationship management
- Customer service experience / Sales Support
- Experienced in contract negotiation advantageous
- Hands on approach and proven ability to achieve targets
- Ability to work under own initiative and take responsibility for their personal targets
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.