Office Administrator – Maternity Cover
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to provide a welcoming and efficient front-of-house presence to our busy city centre office.
The successful candidate will:
- Respond to telephone and e-mail enquiries, taking messages and distributing calls to the relevant colleagues.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office, assisting with a variety of queries.
- Register new landlords and applicants on our lettings management software.
- Manage the office diary, arranging property viewings and valuations at convenient times.
- Prepare and print office paperwork, property brochures and window displays.
- Manage utility accounts across a large property portfolio, inputting meter readings and liaising with utility companies and clients over any incorrect invoices.
- Monitor office stationery supplies and place orders for new stock when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive, friendly and approachable manner, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A calm but confident approach to a busy workplace and clients with high expectations.
- Strong IT skills, especially Google Docs, MS Word and Outlook.
- Close attention to detail and administrative efficiency.
This role is a temporary full-time position
Starting 27 May 2019 and running for 9 months until 27 February 2020.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with occasional evenings and weekends.