An exciting opportunity to join a small but growing organisation in central Bath. This organisation has offices in USA and Middle East and have recently opened a refurbished office in the heart of Bath.
The role involves a mix of book-keeping duties and finance support and general administrative tasks for the team such as report formatting and diary management.
It is essential you have experience in book-keeping and are part or fully AAT qualified.
Both part-time and full-time hours will be considered depending on the candidate.
- UK company book-keeping and finance support to international colleagues (on Zero)
- Report formatting using company templates (Word and PowerPoint – non financial client report formatting)
- Diary management and team coordination
- Office reception responsibilities during agreed working hours
- General administrative support, for example post collections, stationery orders, coordinating with office suppliers
Skills & Experience:
- AAT or similar book-keeping qualification
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including word and PowerPoint
- Prior demonstrable relevant experience in equivalent roles
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Happy working within a small office environment
- Willingness to show flexibility
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.