Accountant – Urgent requirement – contract
- Prepare and attend active project portfolio reviews with senior project leadership
- Review project financial risks and opportunities
- Working collaboratively with the Project Operations Team
- Assisting with the production of Management Accounts and Project Accounts Assisting with producing annual budgets and forecasts
- Presentation of financial analysis and KPIs
- Analysis of revenue forecasts
- Monitoring Cash and Invoicing Targets
- Preparing financial and project reports and presentations when required
- Quarterly WIP reporting
- Key point of contact for financial issues within project portfolio
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
- Financial and Commercial decision support
Required skills, Qualifications and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills; the ability to set up and maintain supporting financial systems
- Highly organised with the proven ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations; able to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Positive and collaborative approach to support and develop relationships with key non-financial stakeholders
- Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA – Estimated completion of studies within 1 year
Ideally seeking applicants who are able to start at short notice.
Salary: Dep on Experience.
The company are based close to main rail station.
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.