Commercial Contract Manager – 12 month contract
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to offer legal support to various departments within this expanding IT specialist.
- Provide legal support to all departments around contract provision
- Provide support to HR and Finance functions around commercial contracts
- Draft, negotiate and prepare all necessary legal contracts and supporting documentation
- Review commercial agreements
- Provide general advice and support in respect of procurement
- Comply with office/legal governance and administration processes
- Continue to establish and maintain legal process for the company
- Good knowledge and understanding of contract law/employment law, intellectual property licencing and commercial contracting concepts
- Commercial background, ideally within IT or service sectors
- Experience of drafting and preparing documents to a high standard in terms of presentation and attention to detail is essential
- Strong communications skills essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Law degree
- Experience of Commercial contracts
- Good understanding of IT practice
- Qualified as a solicitor or legal executive, ideally with 1-2 years PQE (in-house or private practice) with experience
- Or non-qualified paralegal/contract negotiator/manager with experience of negotiating and drafting a wide range of contracts directly with customers, suppliers and other parties.
Based in Chippenham, situated within easy commute of M4 Swindon/Bath/Bristol.
Salary: Dep on experience – please state requirement with application.
Excellent benefits package.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.