Graduate Analyst – Management Consultancy
Are you interested in a career in management consultancy?
This is a great opportunity to join this highly respected niche management consultancy near Bath. They are looking to recruit a high calibre graduate with a minimum 2:1 or 1st Class degree.
The company provide strategy consulting to a variety of companies, from global blue chips to the UK’s most successful smaller businesses across a wide range of sectors, including healthcare, IT, financial services, energy, manufacturing, leisure, business services and many others.
Like all consulting firms, they are only as good as their staff. In order to continue their strong growth they want to recruit other bright, motivated people whose capabilities complement those of their current staff base.
- The analyst role is the first stage in a strategy consultant’s career. It is a highly demanding job and a lot will be expected from you, however you will receive first class training and will gain valuable experience to build your career. The analysts are an integral part of the project teams, over the first year you will be expected to:
- Grasp new business models quickly, typically working on a different project every 4-6 weeks
- Take responsibility for testing commercial hypotheses through research
- Carrying out quantitative analysis of industry and internal company datasets
- Supporting the project manager and project leader with detailed reports
- Present to findings to clients
- Assist with coaching others after year one.
To succeed in a role of this nature you will have to meet the following requirements:
- 2.1 or higher undergraduate degree from a UK or world class university – any discipline considered
- Outstanding numeracy, written & verbal communication skills
- Other languages would be beneficial – the company work also overseas and have exciting international expansion plans
- Strong academic background
- Ambition and motivation
- Strong work ethic
In return you will be offered:
- A high quality training programme.
- Exposure to investors and management teams from the start
- Unrivalled career development opportunities
- Rapid progression
- Support and training from colleagues and Directors
- Formal skills development sessions including research, problem solving, financial modelling, presentation skills and persuasive writing.
Salary: £32,000 + generous bonus + benefits
The role will be based in Frome so would suit applicants from Bath, Westbury, Trowbridge and surrounding area. There will be regular travel to the London office also.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.