Appoint are currently seeking administrators that pride themselves on their meticulous attention to detail to join a busy office in central Bath. This is an exciting and varied temporary to permanent post – that offers a unique opportunity filled with progression prospects!
- Maintaining and updating in house records by extracting and processing data.
- Liaising internally and externally to ensure compliance including giving appropriate instructions regarding compliance.
- Communicating with stakeholders in relation to renewals, preparing and checking data for reports and processing incoming correspondence
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of procedures relevant to case data and accurately entering deadlines into the system
- Working with other colleagues to maintain and where possible document consistency and reliable procedures
- Preparation of key forms and documents for filing (and e-filing) in addition to reports and invoices
- Supporting the introduction of new, and the development of existing, systems and processes
- General ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Taking own initiative
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
- Adapt with the use of various systems including Microsoft Office etc
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Professional manner
Temporary to permanent – genuine training and progression opportunities!
£20,000 – 25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 35 hours per week (Flexible)
Immediate starts available!