NEW – Finance Assistant
A new opportunity to join a large company within the financial service sector based in central Bath.
- Assist the Finance team to ensure the correct and timely completion of tasks.
- Accounts payable/receivable process
- Reconciliation of corporate money; liaising with third parties to ensure accurate reconciliation of client money and custody assets, internal reconciliations including all supporting documentation.
- Analyse data, highlight discrepancies and take ownership of actions to ensure prompt resolution of issues and differences.
- This role is likely to appeal to applicants that are part/fully qualified AAT or qualified by experience.
- Minimum intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills both with internally and externally
- Previous experience in a financial service or FCA compliant sector beneficial but not essential
- Good team player
- Numerical accuracy
Salary: £16,899.00 – £25,348.00
- Discretionary bonus at target
- Eligible for PMI after 3 year service
- 28 Days Annual Holidays + Bank holidays
- Double-Match Pension Contribution (to max Employee 7%/ Employer 14%)
- 8 X Salary Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discounts
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.