Are you a recent graduate with a flair for software systems? Or someone with experience in first line support looking for career growth and increased responsibility?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing organisation in central Bath who offer an innovative software service to the legal IT industry.
Due to expansion, they are seeking an Application Support Engineer to provide client support on the organisation’s specialist software product and coordinate a mixture of pre and post sales activities.
The successful candidate will become an expert in the company’s main product and act as first point of contact for all software enquiries and issues.
This is an exciting opportunity, ideal for someone with experience in first line support looking for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Being first point of contact for all calls and emails about the product
- Handling, creating and resolving tickets
- Assisting in the on-boarding of new clients
- Giving demonstrations of the software product to potential and new clients
- Providing first line technical assistance with the product providing excellent customer service
- Facilitating the resolution of issues to the product development team whilst effectively managing the customer communication
- Managing the customer lifecycle from lead to on boarding to billing
- Assisting with sales reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in providing first line support within IT / software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with competing priorities
- Good organisational skills
- Logical problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills
- Quick to learn and pick up new software systems
- Self-starter and ability to work independently or as a team
- Any knowledge or previous experience within the legal industry would be an advantage
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.