An exciting opportunity has arisen for a learning and development specialist to join an already successful global L&D consultancy who has recently opened office in the centre of Bath.
You will be responsible for innovative the design and creation of content for client training courses across various platforms and media.
The organisation have a reputation for delivering highly effective learning and development programmes, in particular within the automotive industry. They deliver a tailored approach to meet client requirements and pride themselves with their innovative approach.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years within learning & development industry
- Experienced in creating learning curriculums and training courses utilising a variety of media and platforms, e.g. instructor – led, e-learning, bots and chatbots.
- Design of innovative training materials supporting the development of new technology training solutions.
- Experience in using technology to create empowering and professional quality training materials
- Proficient in the use of MS suite.
- Strong command of the English Language including punctuation and grammar
- Creative flair along with excellent attention to detail
- Able and happy to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Experience within the automotive industry would be highly beneficial
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.