An exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly successful and growing organisation based in Chippenham.
They are seeking an experienced Sales Team Manager to be responsible for the day to day line management and performance of their expanding sales team. The role will involve driving and motivating the team to ensure delivery of targets and achieve high sales performance, team commitment and continuous growth.
The successful candidate will have a flexible management style and a demonstrable record in managing a successful sales team within a high performance culture.
- Day to day line management of an in-house sales team
- Driving team performance to ensure delivery of targets which have been set within the business plan
- Using flexible management style to achieve high sales performance, team commitment and continuous growth
- Ensuring continuous improvement, in-depth monitoring and reporting of sales levels, processes and statistics
- Responsibility for delivering across two areas of the business through set targets and KPI’s
- Reviewing, evaluating and changing sales processes to reflect current market trends
- Effectively implement and manage change to meet the needs of the business
- Ensuring clients receive high standard of service throughout their journey
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable strong track record in managing a successful sales team within a high performance culture
- Inspirational leadership skills, able to influence with strong interpersonal skills
- Target driven
- Flexible and adaptable
- Warm but assertive, energetic and enthusiastic with a drive for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly organised
£25,000 + Commission
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.