This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking organisation that will offer you training and career advancement.
The role involves being the initial point of client contact and the face of the company.
You will own the relationship with the company’s clients who are Financial Advisors and their support staff as well as Sales Team members.
You will require excellent relationship management and influencing skills, as well as being able to demonstrate market leading customer service skills. Excellent telephone manner is a must.
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients
- Manage high volumes of calls from Financial Advisors, Clients, Sales Team and Third Party Service Providers
- Own and manage relationships with Financial Advisors and clients
- Ensure technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion
- Assist with issues on any potential cases by obtaining outstanding information
- Provide support and training to the team
- Opportunities may arise to get involved in technical projects related to area
- Complete all tasks in line with service standards, procedures and compliance guidelines
- Meet all Financial Conduct Authority regulations
- Achieve and actively maintain your skills and knowledge to adhere to the Training and Competence standards
- Ensure that the Treating Customers Fairly principles are adhered to, supporting Customer Service improvement initiatives, raising any areas for concern with either line manager or compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Client Services experience
- Experience in financial services a distinct advantage
- Previous telephony experience
- PC Literate, in particular MS Office Products
- Good academic record Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- Proactivity and confidence
- Organisational skills
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification would be an advantage
£20 – £25,000 DOE + exc. benefits package
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion