Account Coordinator –
The company are a specialist learning and development consultancy who support organisations to produce extraordinary results through the development of strategy and people.
With an impressive and reputable expanding range of clients, they are looking to recruit a newly created role of Account Co-ordinator to support the Consultant Trainers.
Working with consultants and clients the accounts co-ordinator will ensure a seamless support
Key Responsibilities include:
- End to end account coordination, including sales support, service delivery, diary management and account administration.
- Working in close partnership with consultants to coordinate client engagements from pre-proposal to account closure
- Aligning with consultants on which elements of the gateway process will be needed at the outset of a client engagement
- Coaching clients through the coordination of interventions; making sure they are clear of action points/time frames.
- Schedule project review meetings and all travel arrangements
- Organise the involvement of associates meetings
- Attend client meetings where relevant
- Being proactive, driving communication and clarity with consultants and clients to ensure that timelines and objectives are met.
- Account administration, including set up of tracker updates
- Set up a programming database for projects
- Set up files on a shared drive at the start of a project ensuring all relevant parties are kept up to date.
A comprehensive job description will be available.
- Previous experience working in an L&D role/sector would be a huge benefit.
- You will need to have exceptional communication skills and feel confident dealing at all levels.
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Excellent time management and awareness of needing to work to deadlines
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or equivalent.
- Strong written and numerical skills.
- Confident in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.
Salary guide: £30,000 + performance bonus.
Super location on Bath outskirts. Free parking. Applicants will need to have own transport due to location.
It is Appoint Recruitment’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.