A great opportunity to join this award winning Bath based company
As part of the centralised finance team the Assistant Accountant will be pivotal in providing support to the Regional Accountant and other decision makers.
- Assist in the production of management accounts
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis of monthly expenditure
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Production of regional financial information
- Support for internal financial audit of projects
- Production of invoicing for complex projects
- Previous experience essential
- AAT qualified/part qualified.
- Prior experience of a project focussed organisation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 Excellent benefits/working culture.
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible so please get in touch!
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.