A great opportunity has arisen within a leading professional services organisation for an experienced Secretary / Administrator to join their friendly team in central Bath.
You will providing administrative support to three attourneys and assist in the provision of the best possible professional service to their clients.
The successful candidate will have secretarial skills alongside strong attention to detail. The company offer good career progression and support in training and qualifications.
- Dealing with correspondence (including faxing and e-mailing) with clients and Intellectual Property Offices
- Carrying out audio /copy / dictated typing, revision of documents and tailoring of standard documents to individual cases
- Preparing forms and documents for filing (including e-filing) at Intellectual Property Offices
- Maintaining paper and electronic files and producing schedules of rights for clients
- Diary management
- Typing invoices, liaising with the accounts department and clients and data inputting into clients own electronic billing systems
- Additional duties shared with other support staff from time to time such as, for example, cover for reception, post duties, ordering of stationery and other office supplies
- Supporting the introduction of new, and the development of existing, systems and processes arising from technological, legal and commercial changes
Skills & Experience:
- Secretarial skills including good copy and audio typing skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Willing to undertake industry relevant qualifications
Salary £20 – £25,000
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.