A fantastic opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist / Administrator to join this highly successful and growing Business Consultancy on the outskirts of Bath.
You will act as front of house and custodian of the office, making sure they have an inviting space to work in that represents the company brand and who they are as a team. You will be responsible for keeping the office clean, clear and running whilst bringing some fresh ideas on how to make it even better.
- Act as ‘front of house’, office receptionist and first point of contact for all enquiries
- Own the office space and lead in creating new ways to improve the environment
- Maintain stationary stock levels and order where necessary
- Prepare client materials and workshop resources for consultants
- Perform regular housekeeping tasks, ensuring the office remains a tidy and pleasant working environment
- Act as support to the further team
- Update and maintain data in outlook and archive folders, in line with new GDPR regulation
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Answer phones and appropriately deal with messages and queries from clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Act as a proud ambassador of the company, being the first contact and interaction with the organisation that many new stakeholders will have.
- Track the outlook info box and refer any leads, opportunities or issues to relevant team members.
- Opening post at the office and directing it to the right person and receiving parcels/deliveries etc.
- Maintain stock levels of stationary and office supplies and ensure the cupboards remain orderly and tidy.
- Work with account co-ordinators to prepare resource packs for client workshops and couriering where needed.
- Going to the post office to send parcels when requested.
- Regularly clean and tidy the office where necessary, to keep the space orderly and without clutter, in line with the company health and safety policy.
- Lead the office revamp project and help drive any new ideas to improve the office space.
- Managing office security, such as renewing security passwords where appropriate and liaising with the landlord to update gate keys etc.
- Resolving office issues quickly by contacting external suppliers e.g. lighting/alarm/electrical outage etc.
- Handling the petty cash and reconciling the kitty each month.
- Buying and circulating office birthday cards for staff members and ordering/arranging gifts, for staff or clients when requested.
- Organise and suggest ideas for company-wide social events and make logistical arrangements for company away days where requested.
- Manage the associate network database, keeping records of associate CV’s and their rates up to date.
- Managing associate network coaching log; tracking their monthly activities on an excel spreadsheet.
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Updating or editing PowerPoint presentations / Word documents where requested.
- Taking general requests for administrative support when requested.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in front of house role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.