We are delighted to be recruiting for this award-winning Global organisation in central Bath.
They are seeking a highly competent administrator to provide crucial support to their IT team who in turn support a growing practice of talented engineers.
Your role will be to cover all aspects of non-technical administration for the group from diary management to procurement and asset management to minuting meetings as well as liaising with various functions of the practice as required.
You will be a confident, proactive self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Acting as an all-round administrator for the IT team and being the main point of contact for all their administrative queries
- Liaising with a variety of teams including HR, Finance and Marketing to collaborate and coordinate operations
- Assisting with procurement activities (raising and placing purchase orders, following up on renewals as per business cases)
- Responsible for software / hardware procurement and asset management
- Assisting with the management of the Procurement Site, the tool used for procurement purposes
- Lead assigned projects when required
- Maintaining informed position on team diaries, including managing diary for IT Director
- Organising, attending and minuting group meetings as required, including follow-up of action points
- Managing business travel arrangements for the team
- Collating the group overtime submissions
- Ordering hardware, software, telephone, ad hoc and stationary and keeping accurate record of spend/budget tracking
- Liaising with suppliers for delivery and focusing on driving down costs
- Liaising with the Personnel team over arrival of new staff, induction and staff departure procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Strong IT skills & familiarity with spreadsheets essential,
- Experience in IT would be a benefit but not essential.
- A can-do attitude with an enthusiasm to connect with the team and their work – an interest in IT and the value it brings to the business
- Highly organised and natural planner
- Great communication skills whether written in emails or documents, face to face or via phone Meticulous, able to spot errors and rectify accordingly
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- Previous experience in a busy administrative office role is essential
- Previous experience of procurement and asset management would be an advantage
This organisation is offers great career progression and an opportunity to hone your professional development and engage you in our ‘early-adopter’ approach to technology.
Salary £20 – £22,000 + excellent benefits package
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based on relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.