This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking organisation that will offer you training and career advancement.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience in pension administration alongside strong communication skills and IT literacy.
As Client Services Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to Adviser businesses and networks and dealing with any queries and requests from Financial Advisers, Administrators or Para-planners.
The role is varied and requires accuracy and attention to detail across the various administrative duties you perform. It also requires you to be client focussed and proactive in providing an outstanding and value-added service.
This organisation offer a friendly and sociable working environment with excellent career progression and benefits.
- Delivering excellent customer service thus ensuring that the organisation is highly valued by their clients
- Liaising with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete applications via telephone, letter or email
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of business processing and other administrative tasks
- Interpreting instructions and issues arising, and then implementing actions according to administrative policies, procedures and checklists
- Ensuring all items received by the team are processed within the relevant Service Level Agreements
- Providing information as requested to provide an effective service to customers
- Performing Data cleansing of systems and client databases when required
- Generating documentation and letters, including scanning
- Responsible for developing new processes and challenging existing ones, to maximise efficiency and accuracy
- Recognising the importance of team working to maximise team, department and company results
- Knowledge and experience in the administration of pensions
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally previously worked in an administration role
- Any additional financial services knowledge would be advantageous, for example Wrap platform
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 + Excellent Benefits package
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based on relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.