We are recruiting for an established firm within the construction sector.
This is a new role for the firm and will cover a wide range of duties to support the team in Bath. Shortly relocating to a prominent smart offices in central Bath.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts – processing invoices; handling petty cash, taking responsibility for collecting timesheets, assisting with credit control
- Working as part of the office team providing administrative support to technical tasks including liaising with the London Office
- Develop and maintain procedures for filing and archiving systems
- Organising diaries/meetings
- HR – coordinating the recruitment process for new support staff, recording holidays and sickness
- Facilities management – liaising with suppliers in the short term lasts associated with Bath office relocation
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety
- Database management
- Assisting with preparation of presentations using PowerPoint or similar
- Updating company website and corporate materials when required
- Overseeing day to day office facilities, including general supplies – stationary, tea/coffee etc.
As the role evolves it will cover other areas including:
- Scoping, planning and delivering business administration tasks
- Working with Directors to identify areas for process improvement
- Employing industry understanding and experience.
- Further involvement with financial control aspects
- Experience using accounting software e.g.: Sage
- Excellent MS Office skills including a good working knowledge of Excel – intermediate level as a minimum
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation, planning and problem solving skills
- Confident and forthcoming with ideas on business processes and the ability to develop ideas
- Self starter
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £30,000 in line with experience.
The client is looking to appoint as soon as possible. If you have comparable experience we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.