Legal Assistant- Commercial Property Department
An exciting opportunity to join a prestigious and highly successful law firm based in Wells.
Supporting the Partners, you will be responsible for performing the clerical and administrative work relating to legal terms, documents and procedures.
- Preparation of legal documents under guidance of senior staff
- Supporting with collection of evidence, compiling information, tracking cases
- Providing research for partners, maintaining communications with involved parties and recording information provided.
- Maintaining regular communication with clients, helping to keep them informed on case progress
- Schedule meetings
- Read case law, make notes and prepare briefs as needed
- Organise and archive files and supporting documents
- Verify information provided
Experience/ Skills required:
- A Law Degree and/ or relevant Legal Work experience essential
- Strong administration skills
- Good Research skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lovely team, where study support will be provided and with good progression prospects.
Full Time, Permanent position to start as soon as possible.
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.