Executive Assistant to CEO
We are looking for a top level EA to support the CEO of this innovative international company.
You will need to have a proven background as an Executive Assistant, ideally within a national/international setting.
Strong communication skills, versatility and ability to offer a flexible approach to workloads essential.
This is a highly varied role and will comprise of the following:
Support at the highest level; Investigate problems, complete and analyse data. Communicate with executives and administrative employees and general management to gather information as needed to complete assignments.
Preparing correspondence; scheduling meetings and appointments, arranging international travel. Skilled in taking and transcribing meeting minutes and follow up correspondence.
Primary responsibilities will include preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings and appointments, arranging travel. Maintaining communication and providing information to relevant parties
- Calendar management and support to the CEO
- Deal with requests directed to the CEO and deal with appropriately
- You will need to be highly proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note.
- Working knowledge of databases and maintaining online shared systems, video and communications channels.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, time management and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of running events
- Ability to provide secretarial support at Board level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Very competitive salary in line with experience + excellent benefits package.
Please state salary expectation with application.
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.