A new role for an HR Manager has been created within a growing Recruitment Organisation with offices located across the country.
This role will be based in Bath and will require an experienced HR Professional to take responsibility of the following:
- Managing the HR function for circa 40 employees
- Branch auditing for temp workforce
- Employee relations- managing absence/ sickness
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Employment law
- Offer Letters
- Contracts of Employment/ Company Handbook
- Trial Periods
- Right to work Compliance
- DBS checks
Candidates will have extensive HR experience and will ideally be CIPD qualified.
This role may suit an HR Advisor looking for the next step in their career.
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion