Operations and Reporting Administrator X2 (within 2 separate departments)
Bath outskirts – Frome area
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation which specialises in trade services across Africa and the Middle East.
Our reputable client is looking for two graduate calibre individuals or experienced administrators who have strong IT and numeracy skills, a good attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel to Africa &/or Middle East. Supporting the Commercial Managers and Operations & Reporting Managers, you will be responsible for stock reporting of specified storage facilities across Africa and the Middle East, as well as contract administration including site inspection proposals and reports.
This is an exciting role within an expanding organisation who invest in and nurture their employees and offer excellent career progression.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute and intimately understand the daily stock reporting of specified storage facilities and locations.
- With support, draw up all Warehouse Receipts and ensure correct distribution to banks and customers.
- Keep the daily stock reports up-to-date for each location and distribute accordingly.
- Execute the full release procedures for all stocks from each location.
- Review, amend and format site inspection reports compiled by country staff before sending on to banks.
- Communicate closely with the Operational and Reporting Manager and Country Managers with regards to stock figures
- Ensure that the Operations Managers are fully briefed on any anomalies or incidents concerning stocks or operations.
- Review, amend and format Site Inspection Reports
- Read and review internal audit reports.
- Check that all contracts are uploaded to SharePoint.
- Provide overtime data for all relevant staff for invoicing and check that each staff member is paid their full overtime entitlement.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous
- IT literate including MS Office and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player
- Stay calm under pressure and able to meet deadlines with ability to prioritise.
- Methodical and thorough and able to read and understand information you are presented with.
- Be critical and analytical.
- Able to work using initiative
- An interest in International Business and willing to travel
Salary: £21,000 per annum starting salary – progressive after probation successfully completed
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.