A great opportunity to be part of this innovative finance consultancy that offers tailored outsourced finance solutions for clients.
The aim is to be an outsourced finance department, providing expertise from day to day bookkeeping, up to strategic board level accounting and financial advice, utilising exciting new cloud-based technologies.
Additionally, they offer more traditional accountancy services such as year-end accounts, tax advice and payroll processing.
We are seeking a qualified Management Accountant with sound technical knowledge. Ability to manage their own workload, commercial awareness, good communication. The role will initially include the line management of two Assistant Management accountants.
You will be keen to use technology, especially cloud-based applications (Xero would be desirable but not essential) Advanced Excel skills essential.
Essentially this is likely to suit someone with lots of energy, drive and ability to communicate effectively with a range of interesting clients.
- Statutory compliance – annual accounts, taxation and company secretarial
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting, including experience of working with trial balances, balance sheets etc.
- Production of management information – management accounts, KPI reporting etc.
- Business planning, forecasting, and modelling.
- You will need to have several years’ experience as a management accountant in industry and/or practice.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Keen eye for financial processes within an accounts department and be confident of suggesting more efficient ways of operating.
- An interest in new technologies and how this interacts in business
- Experience of preparing management or year-end accounts.
- Previous experience managing a team would be advantageous
Training will be offered for specific applications and processes.
A comprehensive job spec will be available.
Salary range: £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Pension after probation period. IT equipment.
Located in a beautiful area just outside Chippenham. Although office presence will be required there will be the opportunity to work from home. Full time hours.
The client is looking to appoint in July so if you feel you meet the criteria would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We aim to contact applicants within three working days. If you do not hear from us within this time frame please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future