Appoint is delighted to be working with one of Bath’s award-winning financial technology businesses to help them recruit a first-class individual, to graduate calibre, with exceptional administrative and customer service skills. This role has come about due to continued expansion of the company.
This business invests heavily in its staff and rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding benefits package.
Typical duties include:
- Supporting the Company’s on-going CASS adherence
- Daily internal and external client money reconciliations
- Daily internal stock reconciliations
- Reconciliation investigation
- Regulatory returns
- Liaison with third parties such as fund managers and banks
- Adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Nominee and investment manager payment processing
- Cheque processing and banking
- Ensure trust letters and associated signatory lists are accurate and up to date
- Compile monthly Client Money and Asset Return (CMAR)
- Weekly review of CASS Resolution Pack (CASS RP)
- Achieve departmental service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the line manager
Skills required for this role:
- Financial services experience
- Understanding of investments and investment products
- CASS knowledge, in particular CASS 6 and CASS 7 regulations
- Reconciliations background
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Educated to degree or similar level
To learn more about this role please apply by sending us your cv.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.