We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Administrator with strong customer service skills to work in a small and welcoming office in Bath.
You will be the first point of contact, liaising with all clients and customers to provide and outstanding level of service and support.
Typical duties include:
- Responding to customer sales enquiries by telephone and email
- Gaining an understanding of the product range and discussing over the telephone with various customers
- Assisting with order processing
- Preparing quotations
- Order administration
- Supporting sales team with administrative tasks
- Receiving deliveries
- Organising post
- Hotel bookings and organising travel
- Lifting and handling despatches and goods coming into the office (not a major task but happens daily)
- General ad hoc administrative duties
For this role you will need:
- To be confident and professional telephone manner
- To have the ability to communicate at all levels
- To be comfortable liaising with high end clients
- Ability to compose emails/letters to customers
- Possess a good level of IT literacy
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a proactive attitude – happy to work under own initiative
Please apply now for an interview w.c 23rd September
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.